Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Run or Stay?

Half of me is saying run, the other half is saying stay. Run and
forget? Or stay and hurt? It shouldn't be a hard decision, but it is.
You've got my head in a spin girl. You know I want you, I know you
don't want me. Why is it a hard decision? How much punishment am I
going to put myself through before I learn? I would do anything and
everything, but still get nothing. The worst thing is knowing exactly
what the outcome will be. I'm in too deep to pull myself out. I'm only
opening myself up to get hurt again, shattered again. Question is...
how much can you take, before it breaks you..?

3 comments:

  1. That, we may never know until it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog. =) please check out mine and follow if you wish:

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

if you've come this far, you're already a friend...